Friday, March 7, 2014

Support HR 411 Ft McClellan Health Registry Act


Support HR 2052 Ft McClellan Health Registry Act To Help Veterans

Help Ft McClellan veterans who were stationed at Ft McClellan, Alabama and who were exposed to toxic chemicals without their knowledge. These Ft McClellan veterans are currently very sick, many have already died and are now dying because of exposure to toxic chemicals while at Ft McClellan.

HR 411 Ft McClellan Health Registry Act is currently in legislation in Congress and is stalled in committees. We need to move it out of committees and onto the House floor for a vote. We, Ft McClellan veterans, need this bill. We did not know that we were being exposed to toxic chemicals while at Ft McClellan, Alabama.

We need HR 411 Ft McClellan Health Registry Act to be moved out of committees and onto the House floor for a vote now! This bill is deliberately being stalled in Congress.

Petition is currently not available.


6 comments:

  1. Have tried to sign up, says I have account but will not let me sign in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me figure this out. I am thinking if I can find your username, I can delete it, then you can re-register. Give me a few minutes AnnBob Busby

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, this format is so new to me. It's going to take some time to learn this. I cannot find the users right now. I will study it later.

    Just keep trying to register. Thanks for letting me know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was just looking for updated information. This page looks good. We veterans need to take action in our respective locales. This is an election cycle. All lawmakers who espouse to "support the troops" need to take action on H.R.411. This not a partisan issue. Gather support in your own communities. Just my view. I've gone to my Congressman and local veterans groups. I was at Fort McClellan for Officer Basic. I can still hear my training officer now, "Hydrate people!". My health issues started in my third week of training. It is up to us to keep them from forgetting their commitment to veterans and their families.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the article about Fort Mc Clellan on the internet and would like to learn more. My wife who passed away at 59 on April 28 2014 had many health issues the last 4 years including dementia, bi polar, ulcers, liver damage, rashes, lack of appetite, muscle soreness, bone weakness. She could hardly walk at the end and wanted to sleep all the time. I know she had basic training in 1973 according to a newspaper clipping I found. I did not know her at that time as we got married in 1984. Although they had theories the doctors could never explain her condition up to the last day when she died of septic shock. I would just like some closure and maybe there is some connection.

    ReplyDelete